What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The guide to puppy training
- Discover how to set the rules from the beginning and keep your house off limits to peeing
- Learn how to easily crate train your puppy and know his limitations from the beginning
- Learn the secret cleaning formula to use when she has an accident on the carpet
- Find out why you should never give in to your puppy at least in the beginning
- Know how to use the ‘pack mentality’ to your favor and come out on top
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Housebreak A Puppy scores 73.91/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.howtotrainmypuppy.com/index16.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: howtotrainmypuppy.com you’ll also be taken through to howtotrainmypuppy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)